Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa Baby challenge winners

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
We had a great holiday with lots of family. Had a fabulous time but I think I need a full week of sleep to even be human again. I'm totally wiped out! So I hope you will all understand why this post is late. The days have flown by & I missed the post on Monday! 
So here are our winners for the Santa baby challenge......
Our first place winner is MaryKay!
here is her fab entry:
Our awesome top three winners are:
#3- Mary M
#8- Loretta
#5- Blackdragon

Thank you all for playing along with us & hope to see you on friday for another awesome challenge!


3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Yay! Congrats girls - can't wait to see what everyone does next week. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous work, ladies! A big congrats to you all. xxD

MaRyKaY said...

awesome job to everyone. Thanks for all the great comments. See you next time